When stepping into the unknown, have a trusted partner with you.
What is it like to be coached by Wai?
* Receive support: Non-judgmental for risk-taking, failing fast, and learning by doing.
* Be challenged: Tough at times but never rough; committed to being a great partner.
* Prepare to practice: Shift thoughts, reflect on feelings, and change through actions.
What can you expect in the coaching engagement with Wai?
* Work on the right goals: Discovered with Baseline In-Take, Interviews, Assessments.
* Meet every other week: Allows enough time to experiment, iterate, integrate.
* Coaching is based on how adults learn: Action followed by Reflection to gain Insight.
How do you measure outcomes from coaching with Wai?
* We report on insights, visible to you but may be invisible to others.
* We report on activities, experiments you’ve tried in the 3 to 6+ months of coaching.
* We report on results in the business impacted by the changes in your leadership.
What is not coaching?
* Not consulting with a technical advisor, instead having a sounding board in a coach.
* Not therapy with its emphasis on the past rather than coaching for the future.
* Not training that’s general in the classroom, online, or from books vs. coaching is 1:1.
* Check with yourself if this is the right time to focus and accelerate your development.
* Most of my coaching clients are Directors and VP levels, sponsored by their employers.
* Questions? Please feel free to contact 650-438-4633 or Wai@UnleashedLeaders.com.