For Those Who Want:
* To build allies: the higher up, the more agendas and complex relationships.
* To access support: from reports, peers, and senior leaders to help each other.
* To get big things done: requires integrating strategy, execution, and people.
For Those Who Need:
* To accelerate executive development at the C-level, VP, or Director, getting there faster.
* To use feedback to help great technical talent be awesome with people esp. those xfn.
* To make personal changes that have team and organizational-wide impact.
* If you wish for a trusted advisor to be your sounding board.
* If you appreciate that your organization cannot grow unless you grow.
* If you seek to breathe, lift out of the day-to-day, and be much more strategic.